The PMI Montana Chapter is a non-profit group of project managers and those interested in learning more about project management. We are one of 250 chapters in 70 countries worldwide.
Our members span the entire State of Montana and into Northern Wyoming.
To serve such a vast area, our Chapter has established Branches that allow members to connect on a local level. While the Chapter provides bi-monthly programs like Lunch-and-Learn's, WebEx Discussions, Certification Bootcamps and Professional Development Day opportunities, the Branches provides face-to-face networking and program opportunties. See if there's a Branch near you by clicking on our Chapter Branches link above.
Make project management the most highly respected, highly-valued profession in the Northwest. We will:
- Foster professionalism in the management of projects
- Contribute to the quality and scope of project management
- Stimulate appropriate global application of project management for the benefit of the general public
- Provide a recognized forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications, and solutions to project management issues among its members, and other interested parties involved in project management
- Identify and promote the fundamentals of project management and advance the body of knowledge for managing projects successfullyEnable interaction across all project management disciplines and professional organizations
- Enhance those interested in project management by providing mentorship and leadership, especially to students and those new to the project management profession