With our summer up in smoke, I am looking forward to a great kick off to the PMI season! We will be starting off with an update of our benefits of being PMI members as well as a discussion/presentation around the commonalities and differences of project management across industries. I would like this meeting to be more of a discussion than anything. Looking forward to learning more about each industry represented!
Please feel free to reach out with questions about the meeting or more info on how you can be a part of future meetings.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR SEP 2016:
· The branch meeting will start promptly at 6pm.
· Kick Off – Round Table, a little about you.
· Main Topic – PMI Benefits and General PM commonalities
· Meetings are always round table. General discussion and questions are always encouraged.
· It will be a good opportunity to meet other folks in Missoula practicing Project Management.
· Water, Soda and Food will be provided for folks who don’t have a chance to eat before coming over.
MEETING TIME: September 27th (6:00 PM to 7:30PM)
PHYSICAL LOCATION: : Advanced Technology Group (216 W. Main Missoula, MT 59802) Main level conference room this year. Don’t go up the stairs, just go straight in to the double doors at the end of the entry.
· Parking garage should have plenty spots available and is very close to the office.
· There is no charge to park in the garage after 5pm.
The Montana Chapter's Professional Development Day (PDD) is coming up this year in Helena at the Helena College campus. The PDD is a great opportunity to earn PDUs and network with project management peers.
Chapter members will receive the discounted price when going through the registration process.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 3rd
For more details: Professional Development 2017 in Helena (PDD)